Friday, September 25, 2020

A day mainly of Haydn...

Playlist
Taylor Swift - The Singles Collection
Haydn - Haydn "London" Symphonies
Taylor Swift - 1989 (Deluxe)
Taylor Swift - Taylor Swift (Deluxe Edition)
Taylor Swift - Fearless
Taylor Swift - Speak Now (Deluxe Edition)
Taylor Swift - September
Taylor Swift - Red
Adamus Trio - Works for Oboe, Clarinet and Bassoon
King Crimson - Discipline
Adès - Living Toys
Roedelius - Lustwandel
Capital Models - 2020-02-25

Up late again...


An early morning visit from Fang...


Meanwhile, the majority of the day was soundtracked by this...


Prague Chamber Orchestra's “Haydn’s London Symphonies” (Supraphon, 1982)...


 This 6LP box set was the last vinyl I bought - back in February this year.


...just after purchasing the turntable...


Anne had been out and about and a new coffee pot had been purchased...


It was duly christened...


Baked potatoes for tea...


I do like a baked potato...

Later, I recorded tomorrow's podcast - the 39th volume of the 2020 Cloudland Blue Eclectic Selection - featuring 25 tracks, including many of my Random LP of the Day choices of the last couple of weeks... 

Noted also, from looking back on here at today in past years that, 12 years ago tonight, I met Allan Holdsworth... 

It's for things like that discovery and memory jogging scenario, that the diary exists...

Later, Taylor Swift seems to have been enjoyed too - I think I was playing her home made (by me) "Singles Collection"...

Lights out...

Highlight of the Day : This having a purpose...

No comments: