Sunday, September 27, 2020

The ordering of stuff which, really, is not required, can still be enjoyable...

Playlist
Various - Cloudland Blue Eclectic Selection 2014
Various - How To Kill The DJ [Part 2]
Capital Models - Lockdown Setlist
Morse/Portnoy/George - Cov3r to Cov3r
Various - Cellarful of Motown Vol 4
John Coltrane - European Tour 1962
Genesis - Seconds Out
Moraz/Bruford - Music For Piano & Drums
Tina Brooks - True Blue
junklight - Last Light
John Coltrane - The Stardust Session

Sunday...


Listening to my very 1st Mixcloud podcast with chat (2014 Vol 7)...


There were only a further 6 with chat between then and January 2016...

Since January 2016, I’ve spent a lot of time every week putting together eclectic selections for anyone who cares to listen....

Hopefully I’m better at it now...

I do enjoy listening back as I've always forgotten what I played ad what I said - so, it's like me telling me about music which I like...

I may have said that here before...

The outside looked unexciting...


The inside looked better - re yesterday's purchases...


Later, I thought I'd, rather enjoyably, ordered my only missing Wire Tapper CD - in a few weeks from now, I will unenjoyably discover the reason it hasn't yet arrived, is that the order, supposedly placed today, was not actually placed...


Oh well...

Thanks to a heads up from Sid Smith, I enjoyed an interview with Bill Bruford on the net ...

This led me to listen to two tracks featuring Mr Bruford - Genesis' "Cinema Show" (from "Seconds Out") & Moraz/Bruford's "Eastern Sunday" (from "Music for Piano & Drums")...

Then, re a Tweet from someone else, "Good Old Soul", the opener from Tina Brooks' "True Blue"...

Such is the suggestive power of the Twitter...

Also today, discovered the dark ambient music of Junklight thanks to Sid...

So there you go...

Highlight of the Day : Being suggested to...

No comments: