Monday, July 10, 2017

Fearless, Rush and the Coop...

Playlist
King Crimson - Starless
Various - The Wire Tapper 33
Teresa Salgueiro e Lusitania Ensemble - La Serena
Aretha Franklin - Greatest Hits
Lunatic Soul - Lunatic Soul II
Madredeus - Capricho Sentimental
Chicago - Toronto Rock'n'Roll Festival 1969
Various - American Graffiti OST
The Neal Morse Band - Alive Again
Labyrinth - Architecture Of A God
Robert Fripp - Frippertronics at The Kitchen, NY 05 02 1978
Jaco Pastorius - Anthology: The Warner Bros. Years
Cloudland Blue Quartet - Disquietmusik
Rush - All The World's A Stage
Alice Cooper - Singles Real & Imaginary 1965-2017
Hollywood Vampires - Hollywood Vampires
Alice Cooper - Paranormal

A horrible rainy start to the week...



...which the flowers kind of made acceptable...


In the evening, "Fearless"' penultimate episode was good...

Tasty prawn and chorizo pasta with mascarpone for tea - yum...

Via The Twitter, I was reminded that the first Rush album I owned was "All the World's A Stage", the double live from 1976...

...and that I took it back to the shop as I couldn't get my head around Geddy Lee's vocals...

Of course, these days, I have all their LPs...

And so it goes...

I also brought up to date my now into its 7th disc compilation of "Singles Real and Imaginary" by my fave Alice Cooper...

That was it

Lights out...

Highlight of the Day : Fearless, Rush and the Coop...

No comments: