Friday, July 21, 2017

Melancholy can be good...

Playlist
Various - Cloudland Blue Eclectic Selection 2016 Vols 28-30
René Von Grünig & Mark Wingfield - Cinema Obscura
T Rex - The Slider
Lana Del Rey - Lust For Life
Lana Del Rey - The Singles Collection

Today, listened back to podcasts from around this time last year - my chat was a bit more "uptight" than it is now - nicely, I'd forgotten what was included and so listened kind of like someone who listened without recording it themselves, if you see what I mean...

An exam was passed - which is neither good nor bad - but probably more good than bad from a self esteem PoV, I suppose...

The view from the office this evening...







Two episodes of a new Spanish crime drama "I Know Who You Are", courtesy BBC Four, enjoyed, as was a tasty home made Red Thai Chicken Curry...

Late on, a passing reference to the last but one Weeknd album led me to get sucked into the world of Lana Del Rey - I do love her music - the melancholy veritably drips from the soundscape she creates...

Compiled a 2CD set of her singles and obtained a few tracks from her new LP, released today but not (yet) purchased...

And so, coincidentally the last two things into my iTunes are...


To bed with Lana (in the cans that is)...

Highlight of the Day : The music of Lana Del Ray...

No comments: