Monday, August 12, 2013

A box of quartets...

Playlist
Laura Pausini - Inedito
Alban Berg Quartett - The Teldec Recordings

A day of Italian pop and 70's recordings of string quartets...

The latest Laura album when I was out and about...

Back home, a package had arrived - the 8CD box of recordings by the original line up of the Alban Berg Quartett...



The first disc was enjoyed while cooking my tea - a horrendous mix of tinned salmon, tinned tomatoes and baked beans - as you will have guessed, Anne was now out and about - hillwalking with Lynn...

Two "Big Bang Theory" episodes and then I found myself absent-mindedly watching "Hollyoaks", which I don't watch...

Ten minutes in I suddenly realised what was happening, switched off the TV and spent the rest of the night upstairs ripping and listening to both Ms Pausini and the Alban Bergs and reading about Portuguese faves Madredeus on the net...

Now that's what I call entertainment...

kind of...

Highlight of the day : A box of quartets...

No comments: