Thursday, April 05, 2012

Various on blue...

Cloudland Blue Quartet – Track of the Day
“Snowfall” from “Deeperdown” (2005)

Playlist
Quincy Jones – This Is How I Feel About Jazz
Jamie & David – 24 Covers

The reasonable weather has returned...

These taken on the way to the bus stop...

The usual trees...



The beast about its business in Corstorphine...



Yellow on blue...



Snowfall - today's track...



Sparrow I...



Sparrow II...



Gull I...



Gull II...



Middle distance with snowfall...



Foreground with snowfall...



White on blue...



Pigeon I...



Pigeon II...



HMV at lunchtime - I couldn't resist the £3 offer on the remaster of the Velvet's debut album - the CD I have already does not contain the original version of "All Tomorrow's Parties"...

Noticed too the latest Dream Theater album in the 2 for £10 offer - I have a download but prefer the real thing.  The offer was rounded off with the last album by Texas Godspeed You Black Emperor soundalikes, Explosions in the Sky...

Drinks this evening at the West room with Kris-with-a-K, Bernie, Keith, Wheelers and Jonathon...

Home at nine a little the worse for wear - consequently, enjoyed the first episode of the new series of "Big Bang Theory" but snored my way through the second..

Tivo'd for tomorrow...

Highlight of the Day : Finding something I wanted...

No comments: