Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Return to the reel world...

Cloudland Blue Quartet – Track of the Day
“The Unfortunate” from “Erstazreal” (2007)

Playlist
Portico Quartet - Portico Quartet
Grand Funk Railroad - Collectors Series
Martin Tielli - Videos on Youtube

Well now, it's Thursday and, for the life of me, I can't remember what I did on Tuesday...

Let's see...

Ah yes, at lunchtime, I popped to HMV to buy a birthday present for nephew Olly - he is back into Dr Who - but, in particular, the David Tennant era...

A box set was procured...

The sun was out as I made my way home...





In the evening, with Anne out at new possible hobby, Scottish Country Dancing, I worked at home and tried a solo run through of the covers with the CD of last Wednesday...

I gave up after about ten songs, struck as I was with boredom...

Instead I washed the dishes to the sound of Grand Funk Railroad...

Ended the night searching for music on the net by Rheostatics' Martin Tielli and found three vids from a recent gig in a small bar to the North-West of Vancouver...



Tasty...

If rather poor visual quality...

Lights out...

Highlight of the Day : Anne enjoying the return to dancing after decades away...

No comments: