Tuesday, December 06, 2011

Ripping and waiting...

Playlist
Various – Last 9 Months on Shuffleplay
Various – 250 Tracks of Party Music
Sky Architect – A Dying Man’s Hymn

Up and, not only was my Achilles very painful once again but, it would seem that, in trying to protect it in the night, I have twisted my back to the point where I can now hardly walk at all...

Nonetheless out early into the dark...

You can just see a wee star a twinkling - perhaps a star to wish upon...



Back home around 10 and spent the day ripping “party music” from various compilations to make some new compilations for a party on Thursday night...

Meg the Black Cat gave her opinion...



Wasted almost the entire day on this project whilst trying to ignore the pain in my back and pathetic attempts at perambulating...

Ripped 14 hours worth of music and whittled it down to 5 hours...

In the end I let the PC randomly pick the running order as I was getting a bit sick of the whole thing...

Collected Annie from a day away at around 7:30 – back home by 8 and spent some time watching TV before retiring reasonably early...

Highlight of the Day : Starting the project with high hopes...

No comments: