Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Coffee and cake uplift...

Playlist
Various – Classical Jukebox
Various – Music for Pam
Locke – The Broken Consort
Various – The Great Jazz Saxes
Shania Twain – Greatest Hits
The Killers - Hot Fuss
Katy Perry – One of the boys
Britten – Sinfonia da Requiem
Cat Stevens – Morning Has Broken
Rick Wakeman – The Six Wives of Henry VIII

Up at 7...

Working on Pam’s music...

To the dentist for 8:30 – nothing can be done re my wayward tooth other than either route treatment for £150 or extraction for free...

I have until mid January to decide...

Home and then out again with Anne – a trip to the docs...

On the way home we stopped off for coffee and cake...





Always an uplifter...

In the Marie Curie shop, four CDs procured...

Home again and “admin” re Pam to do with HMRC and the DWP...

Then, work on the eulogy...

Out to the hospital...

With my leg now in agony and my ability to walk seriously impaired, I went to the physio department on the off chance I might see the nice lady who helps me...

An old lady in the waiting room reading her Kindle advised her friend was in with Fiona and would not be long...

45 minutes later, no sign...

When I finally found someone to ask, I was advised Fiona only works in the mornings on a Tuesday...

An hour wasted....

Hobbled to Ward 31 and met again with the lovely nurses who cared so well for Pam for the several weeks she was here...



More “admin” re a form left with them for completion, signing and future collection...

Home for a very strong beer...



...and a tasty Mexican dish from the Exec Producer...



The final episode of “Pete Versus Life” on the Tivo was followed by a “Strictly” offshoot which drove me away...

Noted that the new CDs pushed my 20th Century classical music box set off the living room shelf after a little over 2 months...

I buy too many CDs...

Highlight of the day : Coffee and cake with Annie...

No comments: