Tuesday, December 20, 2011

The day after...

Playlist
Various – 2011 on Shuffleplay
Dexter Gordon – Tower of Power
Dexter Gordon – More Power
Elbow – Build a Rocket Boys!

The day after...



Back to The Western General to see the physiotherapist...



My ankle strapping was renewed and I was advised to return to using the crutches after abandoning them over the weekend and yesterday (perhaps moving to one crutch if things go ok over the next couple of days) and to re-start my (very small) exercises  - and definitely not to drive for the time being...

Accordingly, a bus to FOPP to exchange the two Herbie Hancock CDs purchased on Sunday which I found I already had...

I took two Dexter Gordon discs instead...

Unbelievably, back home, I found I had them both too...

Idiot...

Back tomorrow...

Heaven knows what the staff think of me - even though I keep them in wages...

Highlight of the Day : Leg a bit better, all things considered...

No comments: