Monday, December 26, 2011

The preposterous end of the world...

Playlist
King Crimson - In the Wake of Poseidon
King Crimson - Islands
King Crimson - Starless and Bible Black
King Crimson - Discipline
Various - The Xmas EP
Various - 50 : The Best of Blue Note
Various - The Milano Jukebox
Yes - In the Present : Live From Lyon

Up reasonably early and listening to the Xmas acquisitions and viewing the extras on DVD...

Updated this for the last few days...

Generally did nothing worthwhile...

The tulips brought last week by Chris-with-a-ch are coming into their own...



The non-worthwhile actions continued around lunchtime as we settled down to watch the preposterous end of the world film, "2012"...

Suffice to say, Anne fell asleep...

My mum arrived with around 20 minutes to go...

She enjoyed seeing herself on the blog via the I-Pod Touch...



An enjoyable chat was had, followed by a lovely salmon based tea, with desert comprising apple crumble and custard...

Something which escapes me was watched on the Tivo, ah yes an old episode of "Poirot" - I do like "Poirot", as do Anne and my mum...

This was followed by an hour long "Coronation St" for the ladies while I listened to Yes on the cans...

Mum headed out into the windy rainy night and called once home to advise she was safe and sound...

The end of "2012" was predictable...

Tivo viewing continued...

I cannot remember what we watched...

I'm sure it doesn't matter...

Highlight of the Day : The special effects in 2012 - not the storyline though...

No comments: