Friday, December 16, 2011

Happy, sad...

Playlist
Marais – Various Works
Various – Miles Not Miles
Cloudland Blue Quartet – Starlightnight

A week gone already...

Finalised the music this morning....

Changed the McCartney song from the little known “Venus & Mars” track “Love In Song” to the rather more well known “Yesterday” by the Beatles...

My logic being that people are more likely to hear the latter in the future and be reminded of Pam, whereas their chances of hearing the former in the future are fairly low...

Took Anne into town and then headed to the hospital for the paperwork I left there on Tuesday...

Had the Order s of Service printed...

Santa and his elf came today...



...and I received a nice bottle of wine...



Bought blank CDs to keep the stocks up...

Out to Loanhead to leave the Entrance and Exit Music and the Orders of Service with the funeral director...

Home and changed, for, tonight, I was off out for the annual Xmas Party – an event I missed last year but was determined to enjoy this time round...

I did indeed enjoy it, staying right to the end and drinking probably far too much red wine...

This man is happy but sad...



I even managed a dance without moving my feet and performed David Bowie’s “Life on Mars?” in the karaoke room. I may have sung “Always on My Mind” as well but I can’t remember...

Home at 2 and snoring shortly thereafter much to Anne’s delight...

Highlight of the Day : Partying....

No comments: