Friday, December 30, 2011

Emergency glass purchase required...

Playlist
Various – Top 100 Albums 2011

Listening to music this morning on the bus, I wondered who was performing a particular track and, reaching for my reading specs, I realised I'd left them at home...

Accordingly, a fifth pair of glasses entered the collection - £1.99 from Poundies...

Pre-label removal...



Uptown, HMV was visited and a 2CD set of Berio's "Sequenza" was swithered over but, in the end, not purchased...

Late December in Princes St Gardens...



Back home, the afternoon was mainly spent listening to CDS acquired this year and compiling my end of year list of best albums...

This year, I have acquired 529 CDs (of which 99 are "burns")...

Possibly too many...

My specs looked not bad without the labels...



The beast was about its business at Crispycat Towers...



The evening was spent lounging around, watching TV and listening to one track each from my finally selected 100...



Meg the Black cat enjoyed my lap...



Anne the Exec Producer enjoyed her laptop...



Highlight of the Day : Completing a list and lounging around...

No comments: