Tuesday, October 04, 2011

Home alone...

Playlist
The Mars Volta - De-Loused in the Comatorium
John Coltrane - The Believer
Francoise Hardy - The Best Of Francoise Hardy
Various - Jackie : The Album
Joe Walsh and the James Gang - Best of 1969-74
Opeth - Heritage
Steven Wilson - Grace For Drowning

The sofa bed has gone...



...but will be replaced on Thursday...

The arm was not quite so bad today but the weather isn't helping - unlike the drugs...

The British Heart Foundation provided a 3CD set of 70's favourites..

Some TV was watched but I can't remember what...

The Mars Volta turned up early on via shuffleplay and I listened to the whole, entertaining LP...

In the evening, Opeth and Steven Wilson arrived and were enjoyed...

No call to Pam today - thought I'd give her a day off...

Anne was at the ballet with chum Debbie - I cooked tea...



...and, now I remember, I watched "I Am Legend"...

One of the jukeboxes' headphone socket seems about to blow - it's the one containing my last nine months' acquisitions...

Action required...

Highlight of the Day : New music and cooking...

No comments: