Tuesday, August 02, 2011

Great balls of fire...

Playlist
Various - Top 60 Albums on Shuffleplay
Various - Top 50 Artists (1 Album Each) on Shuffleplay

Pouring with rain in the morning, lovely and sunny in the afternoon...







Agreed with Jamie I will play a ten minute covers set prior to his own second set of covers on Saturday night...

For tea, Annie made meatballs from a recipe featured on "Something for the Weekend" on Sunday...

Very tasty...





We didn't eat them all by the way...

Should have rehearsed for Saturday, given that I'm out Thursday and Friday (Hearts and Richard Herring respectively) but, instead, we watched two episodes of "The Hour" bringing us bang up to date...

Very enjoyable - didn't think I'd like this series but I do...

Then, I ended the day compiling the latest in a long line of lists of my favourite artists, getting my top 50 whittled down to 55...

I quickly transferred representative albums on to the Sony Walkman, deleting my Top 60 from that...

The majority of those are on my last 12 months jukebox - although my acquisitions are so prolific, 30GBs holds only the last 10 months' worth...

Off to bed...

Highlight of the day : Mucking about with music...

No comments: