Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Home...

Playlist
Various – “Good” Albums Jukebox Playlist
Dexter Gordon – Go
Various – MP3 Compilation for the Oxfam CDs
Cloudland Blue Quartet – Souvenir XVI Ersatzreal Live

Up at 7 and taxi to Victoria at 8:20 – no breakfast as I wasn’t hungry after yesterday...

Arrived on time at the airport only to find the plane was delayed in Edinburgh...

Instead of flying at 10:30 we eventually got away around two hours later after an eternity of sitting around in the madness that is Gatwick Airport...

Got home to Crispycat Towers around 2:15 – feeling very tired indeed...

Anne was pleased to have me back, though Meg the Black cat had kept her company in my absence and I’d brought back a signed copy of Gordon Ramsay’s Sunday Lunch cookbook for our groaning shelves...



In the evening I e-mailed Stu Cobley to advise I was too knackered to venture out to Ian Hunter...

I also arranged for Jamie to come round on Thursday to rehearse for next month’s live set...

Lovely salmon for tea – is Anne as good as Ramsay?

Watched a sad “CSI” as the character Sarah Sidle exited the series...

Taped “Criminal Intent” and headed for the land of nod...

Highlight of the Day : Finally getting home

No comments: