Thursday, January 28, 2021

Preparing for tomorrow...

Playlist
Cloudland Blue Quartet - Untitled
Rhye - Home
Marek Malinowski / Robert Rychlicki-Gąsowski / Wojciech Zadrużyński - Scratching Fork
Rhye - Spirit
Various Artists - January Hit Singles
Cliff Richard - The Whole Story
The Shadows - The Shadows' Greatest Hits (Stereo)
Various Artists - 60's Pop Classics
Various Artists - 60s Jukebox - The Ultimate Collection
The Monkees - The Works
Various Artists - Pure... Psychedelic Rock
Various Artists - Jackie The Album
George Harrison - All Things Must Pass
Various Artists - 70s School Days
Sweet - Ballroom Blitz
Various Artists - Wow! That Was The 70's
Abba - Gold
Various Artists - This Is...The Front Line
Various Artists - Best Of The 80s
John Lennon - Gimme Some Truth
Various Artists - Sunday Times Music Collection Vol 4
Frankie Goes To Hollywood - Maximum Joy
Various Artists - Billboard Top 100 1985
a-ha - Hunting High And Low
Various Artists - NOW That's What I Call 30 Years
Soft Cell - Memorabilia: The Singles
Sinéad O'Connor - I Do Not Want What I Haven't Got
Various Artists - Billboard Top 100 1991
Various Artists - A History of the Single - The 1990s
Various Artists - The Best TV ADS...Ever!
Various Artists - Billboard Top 100 1997
Britney Spears - ...Baby One More Time
Lady Gaga - The Fame
Clean Bandit - New Eyes [Special Edition]
Various Artists - A History of the Single - The 2010s
Yes - Yesterdays
Sparks - No 1 In Heaven
Neu! - Neu!

Working first thing on the new LP due next Friday...


...then, compiling a list of the number one singles on each of Anne's birthdays from 1961 till tomorrow...


Breakfast...



And some records to play...


Seven randomly chosen, the first three were eventually played as my last listening of the day...













Anne was out somewhere or other - it's Sunday as I write this and I can't remember - but she brought back Belgian Chocolate Éclairs...


Which were nice...

This evening, recorded the links for the weekend's podcast..

Also, assistance sought of me by Edward Spark re when his debut EP might have been issued and if I had the artwork...

I found this on the old version of the Crispycat site...


...and so was able to advise its release date was 10 October 2005...

Then, I managed to locate my copy...


...and scanned the artwork to him - but it turns out my artwork was an early version...

Later, I found a blog entry with the art he was looking for...

It's all good...


The 61 track playlist of Anne's No 1s 1961-2021 was completed...

On telly this evening, a "Call My Agent" (of course) and part 2 of "The Investigation" - no wait, that was tomorrow...

Well, "Call My Agent" and "Death in Paradise" and "Scot Squad" - that was it...

OK, lights out...

Highlight of the Day : Compiling...

No comments: