Wednesday, November 16, 2016

If you don't write it down, you'll tend to forget...

Playlist
Rheostatics - Introducing Happiness
Rheostatics -Greatest Hits
Rheostatics -Melville
Rheostatics -Whale Music
Rheostatics -Music From The Motion Picture Whale Music
Rush -Permanent Waves
Walter Carlos -Switched-On Bach
David Bowie -The Rise and Fall of Ziggy Stardust and the Spiders From Mars
Leonard Cohen -The Songs Of Leonard Cohen
Wally -Wally
Various -Greasy Truckers Party

Well, it's Saturday as I write this and I honestly don't recall what happened on Wednesday...

From the one pic I took, the weather appears to have been pleasant...


I can see from my Twitter account that, in the evening, I was recording this week's podcast...

It's all good...

Highlight of the Day : I imagine it was recording the podcast...

No comments: