Sunday, November 08, 2015

Up and down...

Playlist
King Crimson - Thrak
King Crimson - Vrooom
Genesis - Wind and Wuthering
Various Composers - Classic CD (1991)
Tangerine Dream - Dream Sequence
UK - Boston 1978
The Skids - Dunfermline
Goodbye Mr. Mackenzie - Goodbye Mr. Mackenzie
New Order - Substance
Brian Eno - Sessions and Live 1974-76
Patrick Moraz And Bill Bruford - Flags
Paul Corley - Disquiet
Haydn - String Quartets, Op. 74 1, 2 & 3
Revenge - One True Passion
Lou Reed - Between Thought and Expression
Bill Nelson - Chance Encounters In The Garden Of Lights
William Christie & Les Arts Florissants - 10 ans Arts Florissants
Mike Oldfield - Ommadawn
Paul McCartney - McCartney
Paul McCartney - Ram
Various - Acquisitions 1993

The view from the office this morning...


As I listened closely to King Crimson's 1995 album "Thrak" whilst reading the Facebook comments at the King Crimson Record Club, who'd listened last night while I'd watched "Dr Who"...

A quite brilliant LP...





I added 1993 to iTunes...

On twitter someone had this, so, of course I had to take a pic and post it up to show him that I, coincidentally, had it too - although his box was a little fancier than mine - his bought in San Francisco, mine in a small university town in the middle of Germany...

So it goes...


This morning, I felt better than I have done since this all began and thought perhaps we might go out for breakfast...

Of course by the time I was dressed and ready, the moment of confidence had passed, as I recalled Friday's debacle...

We breakfasted at home...

Probably just as well - the weight loss has been maintained - there's a small chance of my chin line reappearing at some point...


However, in the afternoon, I went with Anne to her mum's for the family tea - and had a good time - Bobby asked that I take some Gourlay family portraits...

I must admit, these are not the best...







Keith was pleased with my Miles Davis work - though Rebecca will need to keep him right computer wise...


...which the ladies found amusing...


By the time we left, I was not feeling too great and the pain was back with a vengeance - a  turnaround from this morning...

Some more music listening and some footie highlights and to bed with painkillers back to the fore...

Highlight of the Day : Getting out of the house...

No comments: