Thursday, May 28, 2015

Looking down then up then down again...

Playlist
Various - Albums Acquired 1972-1982
Abba - Gold
Nirvana - Nevermind
Ulrish Schnauss - A Starngely Isolated Place
Ulrich Schnauss - Far Away Trains Passing By
Fretwork - Portraits

Looking down initially this morning as the walking continued...



Then, up as I made my way down the hill...


...and down again...


Up at lunchtime...


...and straight ahead on the way home...


...having purchased these two discs for just one of your English pounds each at the local cancer hospice supporting charity shop...


A couple of the Abba tracks are ones I'd happily never hear again, namely "Thank You For the Music" and "I Have a Dream" - however, I do wish I'd written them....


Despite owning a record shop throughout most of the 90's, I'd never heard "Nevermind"...

It was pronounced "quite good" and quite a few of the tunes sounded familiar...

With Anne out for a get together with Lynn, I took the opportunity to start the final reorganisation of the CDs...



A spreadsheet was created to try and work out what should go where...


It seemed to work...



Doesn't look like much has changed but rest assured it has - still some work to be done...

Taxi duty, "This Week" and bed...

Highlight of the Day : Organising...

No comments: