Monday, November 24, 2014

How do I get to Carnegie Hall...

Playlist
Capital Models - Rehearsal Tapes
King Crimson - Starless : Amsterdam Radio Broadcast
King Crimson - Starless and Bible Black
King Crimson - Starless : Arlington Bootleg
Various Composers - Your Hundred Best Tunes
Icehouse - Live 1988
Icehouse - Singles
Electric Light Orchestra - London 2014

It appears Xmas is coming - this on my way to Fopp today...


Nothing purchased but, at last, there does seem to be some new stock there, including some excellent 2 for £5 book offers - if only I had the time to actually read any of the books I buy (or borrow from the library)...

A walk past Charlotte Square...


I drew up a shortlist of a few classical possibilities on Amazon but did not pull the trigger...

Back home, Anne was off to Monday night Zumba with Lynn, so I took the opportunity to catch up completely with "Marvel Agents of Shield"...

I should have been practising of course...

Then I surfed Youtube - sending a link to an ELO concert to old chum in Oz (whom I've never met but have written some songs with) Ryan Williamson...

I should have been practising of course...

Later, I re-engaged with my 6CD set of Your hundred Best Tunes and looked once again at exactly which early Isaac Hayes albums I don't already own...


I should have been practising of course...

This is how I waste my time...

Late on "Toast of London" was very funny as usual - it has to be one of, if not the weirdest comedy shows of the last few years...

Lights out...

Highlight of the Day : Toast...

No comments: