Sunday, December 23, 2012

Memory loss...

Playlist
Cloudland Blue Quartet – Starlightnight
Cloudland Blue Quartet – Splinterheart
Cloudland Blue Quartet – Soundingfall
Various – The Milano Jukebox 2012
Various – The Milano Jukebox Best of 1998-2012
Mogwai – A Wrenched Virile Lore
Tame Impala – Lonerism

Up at 6 and out for a walk by 6:45 - through the pouring rain...

 


Took the Tesco route...



Some provisions purchased and back up the hill...




Soaked pre breakfast...

In the afternoon, to another supermarket for more substantial provisions, including emergency supply of CD-Rs...


...then almost final present purchases, this time for my mum...

Late afternoon, with Anne off to watch Hearts triumph against Dundee united, I watched the part of yesterday’s “Montalbano” I slept through...

Kept falling asleep again, waking and having to rewind...

Eventually got to the end...

When Anne came home, I was working on the annual compilation CD of tracks I think Anne may have liked during the year...

In the evening, more work on this and listening to two discs gifted from Bobby yesterday, the latest from Mogwai, a remix disc of their “Hardcore Will Never Die” from last year, plus the recent new release by New Zealanders, Tame Impala...

That was about it...

Mind you, my lack of memory just one day after these events makes me think I should be more disciplined to write this at the end of each day - if I keep it going in 2013...

Highlight of the Day : A walk in the rain?

No comments: