Tuesday, September 06, 2011

Back from the depths...

Playlist
Alice Cooper - Welcome 2 My Nightmare
Alice Cooper - The Eyes of Alice Cooper
Alice Cooper - Dirty Diamonds



A day which started hellishly and, by 11:30 I was on my way to Loanhead to be with Pam after having called her nurse practitioner in London...

This morning was probably her lowest low since the turn of the year and the advent of her second op - or the six week stay in the Royal Free with antibiotics and pneumonia delaying her treatment...

Some considerable buoying was required once I arrived and the NP called while I was there to give further buoyancy and good that I too was able to talk with her re ongoing concerns...

By the time I left, it seemed she was on the way up...

This to demonstrate her hair kind of coming back...



Back into town on the bus from loanhead for the first time in a long number of years...



A further visit this evening, buoyed my own spirits...

Pam's movement and speech were improveed from this morning and her mood was lightened...

Sister Sheila was visiting too so a foursome family gathering at the old house - a rare occurence...

Home to Anne and Meg the Black cat - who has now decided the Hoover box might be a good hideout...



Tried to relax as best I could with the first two episodes of BBC 4 French serial "Spiral" - we have been drawn in...

Highlight of the Day : Improving Pam...

No comments: