Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Scanning not reporting...

Playlist
Various - Motown Chartbusters Vol 1
Various - Motown Chartbusters Vol 2
Wolfmother - Cosmic Egg
Couperin - Lecons des Tenebres
Mastodon - Crack the Skye
Grinderman - Grinderman
Crimson Jazz Trio - King Crimson Songbook Vol 2

A morning of stuff - things to be done for Pam...

Despite this mad dash, still ended up leaving Hemel at the usual time of 11:20 to be at the hospital at 12...

Pam's chest x-ray from late last night, carried out due to an increase in her inflamation levels detected in her blood, turned out to be clear so, this morning the docs ordered a new CT scan of her brain...

When I arrived she was away having it done so I popped out again to get us some lunch...

Back inside, Pam was back on the ward and smiling as almost ever...


So we sat and we chatted and we hoped we'd get the results of the CT scan pretty quickly - I'd advised the ward desk that I was flying back to Scotchland tonight and could only stay till around 3:30...

I'd brought in Pam's laptop again and a few DVDs for her to watch - she's going stir crazy but realises this is the best place for her to be right now...

Outside, it rained...


By 4:30, still no word and I really had to go - I said my farewells to Pam and left her sleeping...


Through the rush hour and back to Pam's house and some last minute tidying...


...before Michelle arrived to take me to the airport, once again through horrendous traffic - the trip took double the usual time but we got there ok and I got through security and into departures with 30 minutes to spare...


A short time waiting to board...


..then I was away, leaving on time...


...flying through the night to Edinburgh...


...and landing on time...

 
 
 
 
...to be picked up by Anne...


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


Back home and Pam advised still no word on the CT scan, so an anxious night ahead...
 
Highlight of the Day : Time spent with Pam...and coming home to Annie and Meg...

No comments: