Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Rippedy rip rip bloomin' well rip, probably not...

Playlist
Kansas - Leftoverture
Rush - Power Windows
Various - My First 40 CDs
Yes - Fragile

This evening, mucking about and telly...

Started ripping all my CDs again from scratch with Eno's "Thursday Afternoon"...

Well, I'm not ripping them all, I'm putting them on one of the external hard drives and many of them are currently on one of the jukeboxes so only a few were actually ripped...

I managed the first 40 - almost all of the first page of my "Red Book of CDs I've Bought"...





















At that rate it will take me over six months to get them all onto a hard drive - so no doubt my enthusiam will wain and it'll be just one more unfinished project...

On telly, "Law & Order UK" was followed by "Law & Order : Criminal Intent"...

Tasty...

Highlight of the Day : Listening to discs bought 25 years ago...

No comments: