Friday, September 03, 2010

Fluttering...

Playlist
Hersant - The Wanderer
Various - Positive Vibrations
Transatlantic - Whirlwind

A bit of a day out today as I attended Musselburgh Races...

Last time I was here, I won a very large amount of cash on the basis of a very small accumulator bet on the Tote Place Pot...

You choose a horse or horses in each of the first six races and, if they are placed, your stake accumulates...

I watched the first five races...



In races one to four, I had a horse placed in each of the first two races and two horses placed in the third and fourth...

In the fifth? Nothing, nada, not a bloomin' suasage...

A good day out nonetheless and, unlike other, non-winning previous visits, I wasn't down by a barrel load of cash...

Back to Edinburgh for a few drinks, including some excellent Belgian FRÜLI strawberry beer...

Rolling home around 10, not too much the worse for wear but to bed earlier than usual...

Highlight of the day : Racing..

No comments: