Saturday, May 30, 2009

Helen wheels...

Playlist
Cloudland Blue Quartet – Songs and Soundscapes 1996-2009
DJ Hell – Teufelswerk
Rex the Dog – The Rex the Dog Show

Spent much of this absolute scorcher of a day ensconced in the PC room compiling a new CBQ collection encompassing all 17 albums of original music (i.e. discounting the many singles and compilations) released under that name since adopting it in the summer of 1996...



More info here - www.crispycat.co.uk...

In the post came a CD bought from e-bay just two days ago, the “The Rex the Dog Show” from German DJ and mixer, erm Rex the Dog...

Tasty digger-dagger music...



I then looked into an LP which has intrigued me during my visits to FOPP and I ended up downloading this...



It is now my fave album of the year so far after listening to it this evening – it even includes a guest appearance fr4om Bryan ferry on the opening track – it too is full of excellent digger-dagger music (and muchas Kraftwerk nods)...

We lunched in the garden...



I continued to compile while Anne kept abreast of the Scottish and English Cup finals...



Wins for Rangers and Chelsea respectively, against our chosen teams, Falkirk and Everton respectively...

Late on watched some TV no doubt but it’s a couple of days ago now and I can’t remember what and can’t be bothered digging back through the schedules...

No doubt I was entertained...

Highlight of the Day : Discovering DJ Hell...

No comments: