Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Dirty bastard...

Playlist
Girls Aloud – The Sound of the Underground
Girls Aloud – What Will the Neighbours Say
Girls Aloud – Chemistry
Girls Aloud – Tangled Up
Girls Aloud - Girls Alive
Miles Davis – Live Evil

This is a reconstruction – the original post for today was inexplicably deleted without my permission – which is bloody annoying to say the least and a little worrying in that someone other than me was able to gain access...

Anyway...

Spent the day listening to Girls Aloud on shuffleplay...



There a 64 tracks across five albums and around a quarter of them a re hit singles..

Quite an achievement...

Other than ripping Miles davis’ “Live Evil”, can’t remember what I did today so thanks very much to whoever deleted this post...



Today’s Anthology track (which also contains nothing in the way of abusive material or anything which is not copyright ME) is “The Countenance Falling” from the 1982 Sombre reptiles album “The White White Black”...

I bought a Dr Rhythm drum machine at the end of February 1982 and it changed the sound of Sombre Reptiles. I stopped using real drum kits. This whole album was written and recorded in two days...

It's available via the link to download my music for free...

ANTHOLOGY 1982
SOMBRE REPTILES - THE COUNTENANCE FALLING



OK – let me just reiterate HOW ANNOYING IT IS TO HAVE HAD TO REWRITE THIS POST...

Highlight of the Day : Buggered if I can remember you bastard...

No comments: