Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Love/hate thing...

Playlist
Various – Rock & Pop Jukebox on Shuffleplay
Anthony & the Johnsons – Same
Pink Floyd – Echoes
Various – Hit Singles of 1973
Various Composers – Music for the Sun King

Gym again tonight – I am still fat though in case you’re worried I might be wasting away...

Back home, caught a quite dreadful programme on BBC2 regarding the awful vacuous lifestyle of the rich and empty-headed in Dubai...

It needed a Louis Theroux to add a little context to it...

When Anne switched to Gok Wan, it was time for me to make an exit...

Spent some time organising the almost 1,000 or so albums copied from Chris-with-a-Ch’s Mybook the other day...



Got caught by Anne listening to Anthony and the Johnsons – she reckons it’s awful but I love his voice (having at first hated it)...

A good series ender from “CSI” and another excellent “Law & Order : Criminal Intent”, first of a two-parter-Ruth-McCarter – nearing the end of that series too – aaargh!!!

A bit of champions League Final build up then bed – I’ll miss it as I’m footballing tomorrow...

Highlight of the Day : Lovely post gym chicken and ham and potato dish with more zingy salad

No comments: