Thursday, May 29, 2008

Lazy good for nothing...

Playlist
Udo Lindenberg - Stark wie Zwei
2Raumwohnung - 36 Grad
Elton John - Goodbye Yellow Brick Road
Elton John -Captain Fantastic and the Brown Dirt Cowboy
Kiss - Destroyer
Led Zeppelin - Physical Grafitti
Magazine - Secondhand Daylight
Don McLean - American Pie
Meat Loaf - Bat Out of Hell

Two German albums soundtracked my day today including the latest from Herr Udo Lindenberg...



I agree with Mr John Impossible Songs on his blog when he says "I wish I could do something worthwhile tonight"...

It was not to be though - as we watched three episodes of "My Name is Earl" and I played through some songs and sounded crap and had to stop...

Spent the remainder of the evening ripping classic 70's albums to the external hard drive for uploading to the jukebox..

Not a good day...

Highlight of the Day : Not going to the gym...

No comments: