Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Blackballed...

Playlist
Various – Jukebox on Shuffleplay
Eels – Eels on Shuffleplay
Brian Eno – Eno on Shuffleplay
Goldfrapp – Black Cherry
Various – Classical Jukebox on Shuffleplay

Cooking again with Anne – chicken breasts in a Cajun coating – tasty? That’ll be an affirmative...

I got my comeuppance tonight – Queen of the South were winning 1-0 away at St Johnstone in a veritable six-pointer but, with just 10 minutes to go, Saints equalised and then, in the second last minute they scored a winner...

But hey, as I always say to Anne, “it’s only a game”...

On the good news front, received my money back from Paypal re the con-man from whom I ordered a Wizzard CD in early February – lesson learned? Always look at the actual feedback – his looked good numbers wise but only because he’d had so many trades – in the last few weeks he’d sold almost 1,000 CDs without delivering any of them...

He’s been chucked off e-bay – good riddance...

On TV tonight, “CSI” and “Law & Order : Criminal Intent”...

Spent some time uploading some of my favourite classical discs to the new jukebox...

Got word I’m in the starting ten for five-a-sides tomorrow night...

Looking forward to it...

Highlight of the Day : Selected for fives again at last

No comments: