Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Fish, fish, fish...

Playlist
Mozart – Mass in C Minor
Beethoven - Oboe Trios

Lunch out today at which I enjoyed rollmop herring with beetroot and potato as a starter (I’ve not had rollmop for years but, when living in Germany in the early eighties I used to occasionally purchase a herring roll from on of the many Nordsee Seafood outlets there)…

Haddock on a bed of leeks with mustard sauce was my main and some lovely wine alongside…

No dinner then to speak of but the evening was spent watching TV and trying to stay awake…

“Reaper” was good – not seen it for a few weeks and we have a couple of episodes stored on tape – and the new series of “Desperate Housewives” kicked off…

Star of the jukebox today was Mr Mozart and his Mass in C Minor, of which I must now have at least four recordings for some reason…



Highlight of the Day : A tasty lunch

No comments: