Sunday, March 16, 2008

Brown not black...

Playlist
Edgar Froese – Epsilon in Malaysian Pale
Edgar Froese – Aqua
Edgar Froese – Ages
Edgar Froese – Stuntman
Tangerine Dream – Discography 1967-1977
Brian Eno – Music For Films
Various – Mastercuts Jazz Café
Various – Crispycat MP3 Uploads
Eagles – The Long Road Out of Eden
Rheostatics – Static Journey Vol 7
Various – destination Out Downloads

Woke at five – up at 5:50 as I couldn’t get back to sleep...

After rediscovering Edgar Froese yesterday, I uploaded my Tangerine Dream collection to the jukebox...

Then, whilst adding more MP3 downloads to the Crispycat Website, I discovered my file holder of choice only allows seven files to be held on their server at a time – which is hopeless for my needs – so I researched and found an alternative provider who gives me 5GB of space absolutely free...

Then to the shops through a downpour for breakfast essentials...

I spent much of the day, off and on, uploading Crispycat MP3s for people to download for free...

There’s room for around 70 x seventy minute albums so this is a long project...

Whilst on the subject of long projects, Northern Wish’s Rheostatics Box Set is now up to week seven and this is going to be a lot more than a nine CD set – part six lasted over two hours...

Meg the Black cat kept me company – although from this you can see that, like most “black” cats, she’s really just very dark brown...



Disappointing to watch Rangers win the CSI Cupafter Dundee Utd went ahead twice and would have been worthy winners were it not for a howler of a defensive error which allowed the Huns to equalise with five minutes to go – alas Utd were pretty bad in the penalty shoot-out while Rangers weren’t much better...

Of course I was once a Rangers fan and, had the teenage me been able to see the almost fifty year old me celebrating when Utd went 2-1 up, he’d have been horrified – but, these days, I hate the Old Firm and their unending dominance of Scottish football...

Spent ages in the evening researching accommodation for a trip later this year before watching “Ashes to Ashes”, which improves week on week and “Match of the Day 2”...

Highlight of the Day : Finding a benevolent server provider...

No comments: