Thursday, March 20, 2008

Critical mass...

Playlist
Asia – Asia
Asia – Alpha
Various Composers – Missa

Browsing in HMV today I found a triple CD set on Harmonia Mundi called “Missa” which tracks the progress of the Mass form from Guillaume de Mauchaut in the 1300s through to Leonard Bernstein in 1971...



Of course, reduced as it was from £15 to £6, I had to buy it...

Although I’m an atheist, I do recognise that some of the best music ever written was done so in the name of God...

In the evening, relaxed with taped episodes of “The Big Bang Theory” and “Torchwood” followed by “Ashes to Ashes” but very disappointed indeed to find that the new series of “My Name is Earl” and tonight’s “Big Bang Theory” had been replaced without warning by Channel 4 for some hopeless documentary about the nine year old girl who was missing recently..

Comedy is better than reality....

Highlight of the Day : Ashes to Ashes

No comments: