Monday, May 15, 2006

Ha Ha, I am brainy...

Albums of the Day
Bozzio Levin Stevens – Situation Dangerous
Bruford Levin Upper Extremities – Same
The Violet Archers – End of Part One
Yes – Keys to Ascension
Yes – Union

Arranged for JY Johnny to come round tomorrow night to pick up the CBQ charity CDs...

Also arranged a visit to the island of Luing to see old chum Birgit who I’ve known since she was just 14 and in one of the classes I taught in a little town in Germany many years ago...

Watched “New Tricks” – mildly entertaining for a Monday and, before that, the final of University Challenge in which underdogs Manchester University beat Smug College Cambridge...

Particularly pleased that I was able to answer around 15 questions, including two on the subject of Cat Litter....

Updated the diary – writing an entry for every day is taxing but I still enjoy it...

Highlight of the Day : Arranging a visit to Luing

No comments: