Monday, May 29, 2006

Familiarity breeds something or other...

Music of the Day
Cloudland Blue Quartet - Nine New Songs
Vivaldi - Concert For the Prince of Poland

Almost 11 pm as I write this and I can honestly say I've not done very much today - in fact I have no plans for the entire week (unlike last week, when I was out every night)...

Got to know my new songs and sang them again a couple of times - making slight changes to the lyrics as I came to understand a bit more about them - and broke a string on my nice blue guitar in the process - so then I started singing them along with the guitar I recorded yesterday (even though I have another guitar)...

Watched "New Tricks"...

Surfed the net...

Won a CD on e-bay...

Analysed my last 100 CDs - 63% Rock/Pop Etc, 20% Jazz, 17% Classical

The only music I listened to today other than my own new songs was this Vivaldi CD which I bought in Amsterdam...



..and very good it is too...

Good to see my old chum and ankle-breaker Jim Park is back on form re the comedy factor at his blog - check the link...

OK - over and out

Highlight of the Day : Getting to know my new songs

No comments: