Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Hand made compact discs a speciality...

Albums of the Day:
Cloudland Blue Quartet – 5 new songs
Jacques Loussier - Play Bach 1
King Crimson - Thrak
Focus - Focus III
Focus - Hamburger Concerto
Cloudland Blue Quartet - Deeperdown
Cloudland Blue Quartet - Anotherhappyday
Cloudland Blue Quartet - Ampersand

A happy birthday today to my good old German chum, Jorg Sonnenschein...

Up very early and to the Post Office at 7 to pick up new supplies of ink re the big "Deeperdown" print job...

A fine and sunny day - my birthday always seems to herald the start of summer...

Spent all evening hand cutting covers and putting them together with the discs and boxes - all whilst listening to my own back catalogue - and why the hell not?? It's bloody good!!

Finished around 11:30...

Then surfed the web - mostly re Alice Cooper - and went to bed around 12:30 with my Jukebox playlist "Best of Alice" in my ears, as Meg the Black Cat snuggled down in amongst my discarded clothes....brave wee cat....



Highlight of the Day : Making huge progress on the Deeperdown project

No comments: