Saturday, April 15, 2006

Fingers still crossed...

Slept in till 9:30 then started on the large order for my “Deeperdown” album which is due to be delivered on 18 May...

Whilst doing this, I continued to MP3-ise my latest CD purchases...

Around an hour later we drove to (surprise surprise) Patisserie Florentin for breakfast – bacon roll for me today....

No visit round the music shops today though – I’ve bought too much over the last few days...

Indeed, since 1985, I have bought on average 4 CDs a week. That’s four CDs every week for 21 years!!!

Jeez-oh...

On the way home we stopped off at Homebase for some new fencing for the garden and I also invested in a paper-trimmer to aid the quicker production of CD sleeves...

Then back home to continue on the “Deeperdown” project...

At 2, took Anne round to her mum’s for prep for the Hearts game, today versus Kilmarnock...

I went into town to buy some DVD and CD boxes and also bought Anne a big Cadbury’s Easter Egg...

I’d intended to go to the gym this pm but once again got distracted by more interesting things...

A good day for both Hearts and Queen of the South....

Hearts won 2-0 while Rangers could only manage a draw at home to Aberdeen....

Queens beat 2nd top St Johnstone 3-2 (a big turnaround from the only game I’ve seen them play “recently” when Saints thrashed them 4-0 on the first day of the season in Perth) while Stranraer lost 3-0 to Airdrie...

QoS are now 4 points clear of the play offs with two games to go. Fingers still crossed...

The win was made all the more sweet by the fact I thought they’d drawn the game after being 2-0 up and playing against 10 men. It wasn’t till I glanced at teletext on the way out to pick Anne back up that I realised an own goal had sealed victory for the mighty Doonhamers...

In the evening watched the first episode of the new series of Dr Who. Quite good...

“CSI New York” and “Law & Order Criminal Intent” rounded off the day....

Highlight of the Day : Victories for Hearts and Queens

No comments: