Friday, April 28, 2006

I raise you one year and will "see you"...

Albums of the day:
Peter Gabriel - Up
Chad Wackerman - Forty Reasons
Grand Funk - Shinin' On

No visit to FOPP today but I did pop into Virgin and found Isaac Hayes' "Shaft" at £3.99 and bought that....

It is deemed by Anne to be "hardly music of any consequence" as I put it forward for our listening pleasure as we drive out to Loanhead tonight to visit my mum. Instead we partake of Dar Williams' latest album "My Better Self" - it is indeed better than "Shaft"...

My mum's not been well this week but, by tonight, is almost back to normal. We do however argue over who has had the longest lasting illness when Anne mentions my ankle may take up to a year to heal....

My mum ups the ante with a two year period of "not being quite right" following a bout of septesemia a few years back. I vow to take two years and a day to allow my leg to heal...

She's on reasonably good form despite her recent woes and a good night is had by all...

Anne and my mum agree that my coffee making leaves something to be desired however...

Back home, I fall asleep on the settee watching the drivel that is "Jonathon Ross"...

Highlight of the Day : A visit to my mum's

No comments: