Monday, April 03, 2006

Coming down...

A bit of anti climax day today after yesterday's euphoria over the Hearts win...

At HMV I buy a CD of string quartets by the Belcea Quartet - three works, all French (aptly) and the only quartets written by Debussy, Dutilleux and Ravel...

I listen to these challenging pieces while Anne makes a lovely meal of salmon, stuffed tomatoes and salad with French bread on the side. She has made her own dressings as well and very impressive this all is too...

I spend the evening updating the first couple of days from the French trip on the diary and uploading recent purchases into the jukebox...

I have been struck down with a bad cold. Don't know if this is a reaction to coming home or wandering the streets of Glasgow yesterday for several hours but, no doubt, I'll be under the weather for a few days...

Ho hum...

Highlight of the Day : Anne's excellent cooking

No comments: