Thursday, January 05, 2006

A pathetic list...

Spent some time posting up paintings onto the new Artworks blog – take a look http://www.crispycat-artwork.blogspot.com/

I probably put up too many and so I’ll delete a few over the next couple of days...

The MP3 DVDs I bought the other day arrived – immediate disappointment as I load up the 1970’s disc – these are hits from the US charts not the UK charts....

However, I change my opinion once I remember that I have the "Now That’s What I Call Music" MP3 DVDs and so the new discs covering the 80’s and 90’s contain tons of new material...

I read back through the diary to see exactly what I’ve done over the last six weeks – I go back to the hospital tomorrow to get my plaster off and, hopefully, the all clear...

The list is pathetic really. Imagine I’d been told six weeks ago I had six weeks to live – is this all I would’ve done?

Went through the 70s, 80s and 90s discs and transferred to the hard drive those songs I like which I think I don’t already have. For the 70s this turned out to be around a quarter of the 1,000 on the DVD which is pretty good I think...

In the evening we watch “Pay Off Your Mortgage in Two Years”. Tonight’s episode is about a couple who, every month, spend every penny they earn and save nothing....

Their mortgage is £85,000....

I predict they will not pay this off in two years...

Then part two of “Three Men in a Boat” which was even better than part one. The programme made me come over all warm and fuzzy....

Finished off the night with “Ricky Gervais meets Larry David” which, although it did contain some funny clips, was like watching two self congratulatory chums having a chat – which is exactly what it was I suppose...

Highlight of the Day : Three Men in a Boat pt 2

No comments: