Monday, February 05, 2024

Homeward bound in a couple of days...

Playlist
Alice Cooper - Elected (Single)
Various Artists - Electronic Sound: A To Zzzzz Of Ambient
Capital Models - The 2011 Reunion Sessions
Fauré Quartett - Pictures at an Exhibition
Papandopulo - The Complete String Quartets
Plini - Mirage
TEMIC - Terror Management Theory
Roger Waters - Under the Rubble (Single)
No-Man - Housekeeping
The Electronic Concept Orchestra - Moog Groove
Delta Saxophone Quartet - Late Music
Echorift - Monolith

Up to a blue screen...


Fixed but annoying...


Coffee time...


This morning I stumbled across a new Roger Waters song on Twitter...


 Why does all his stuff not come into my timeline? I follow him but miss this?  It really is a pile o'shite these days...

So, anyway, the sound of the vocal was a little basic so I took it upon myself to "make it sound better"...

And I ended up doing a few unsolicited remixes...

It was still Monday...


A visit from Rocky!





Around 10:30 over for, hopefully, my last visit to Bonnyrigg Hospital...


... with the news my mum will get home on Thursday...

She was super excited about this...


...once...


...she remembered...


...it was really happening...


Home and an afternoon spent doing stuff I can't even recall two days later...

Hopeless...

If I didn't write this I'd never remember anything I've done...

Ah yes, Anne was off out shopping and I was listening to music (see below re what came in today - which mainly comprised stuff from Prog Rock Willie, via Dropbox and music Shazammed on Saturday at Kitty's dance competition - which she didn't win by the way - the judges were fools!)...

Prawn and chorizo tagliatelle for tea...


Yum!

Then, telly...

A paltry 40 on "University Challenge", preceded by "Mastermind" and the "Hairy Bikers"...

And followed by "Leverage" and a particularly good "Silent Witness"...

That was probably it...

Highlight of the Day : Mum is getting home...

Today's New Music:-

No comments: