Monday, April 11, 2022

Looking at things can be better than listening to them...

Playlist
Leonkoro Quartet - Six Works
Mongo Santamaria - Stone Soul
Alexandre Tharaud - Le Poète Du Piano
Various Artists - Classic Blue Note
It Bites - Once Around The World
Talk Talk - Spirit Of Eden
Golden Earring - You Know We Love You
John McLaughlin - Liberation Time
Taylor Swift - Folklore
Yello - Point
John Coltrane - Ascension

Up late...


One annoying thing about WFH is that, even if you're ill with the Covid, you can still WFH...

But, before that, I researched yesterday's winners of the Wigmore Hall String Quartet competition, the Leonkoro Quartet and put together a nice wee set of works played by them, downloaded from their website...

Tasty...

At lunchtime, a swift in and out at the post office to send off an order (some one bought an old Yes VHS video from me on the Amazon)...


Tasty chili for tea...


For some reason, these collections of CDS caught my eye in the back room...


100 CDs all told, 2003 tracks…. 

Not all of the tracks are, subjectively, “good”. But, you know.  It’s a library…

And then, I realised, I had more...


And, in fact, I have even more still...

Anyway, my 85 nominations for the top 5 of 1988 were down to these 40...


No doubt some telly was watched...

But, it's too long ago now to remember what...

Maybe I should start writing down what I watch and load one more pointless thing onto myself?

Or, maybe not...

Highlight of the Day : Looking at compilations...

No comments: