Wednesday, March 23, 2022

Monster spotted, fourth from left...

Playlist
Capital Models - 2022-03-13
Capital Models - 2022-02-27
Big Big Train - Welcome to the Planet
Godtet - III
Bang on a Can & Don Byron - A Ballad For Many
Jackie McLean - Right Now!
Nancy Wilson - A Touch of Today
Jefferson Airplane - Takes Off
The Blues Project - Projections
The Supremes - A Go Go
The Byrds - Fifth Dimension
Nancy Sinatra - Boots
Monks - Black Monk Time
Animals - Animalisms
Marvin Gaye - Moods Of
Soft Cell - Mutant Moments EP
Soft Cell - Purple Zone (w/Pet Shop Boys) (EP)
Don Byron - Do The Boomerang
Graham Costello's Strata - Second Lives
Edward Spark & Cloudland Blue Quartet - Spark Dark Wasteland (Single)

My screens were too bright to see the time this morning - I didn't check of course but van advise it was 6:30 am...


As usual I was sneaking around the house while Anne snoozed on...





Later today, one of the recently spotted new neighbourhood cats was up a tree...


...while old time neighbourhood cat Fang was enjoying our bed once again...




Tonight, along to the football...


Nigel Simpson's last game - we presented him with an honourary shirt...



It was a tough close game with Nigel's tram eventually winning by two...

I am pleased to say I finally scored a goal - my first in the 9 games played so far this "season"...


However, I look pretty dreadful...

My name is already down for next week though...

Hihglight of the Day : Football...

No comments: