Friday, March 18, 2022

Last one locks up...

Playlist
Brandt Brauer Frick - Echo
Brad Mehldau - Jacob's Ladder
Various - Got the Blues
Levin Torn White - Levin Torn White
Rammstein - Zeit (Single)
Rammstein - Rammstein
Transatlantic - Forevermore

Friday is here at last...


Up and finishing the podcast...



...under good skies...


Then, out...



...and into town...

Some shopping at lunchtime produced this pile...



I had a meeting just after four, by which time I was the only one left at the offices of The Man...


Took an hour to get home, partly because I missed my stop while on an airport bus, meaning the next one was rather far off into the distance, a distance from which I then had to return, before walking up the hill...

Lovin' it...

Another lovely tea from Anne, of course...


...followed by telly and ripping and listening...





..and some dipping in...


Revealed my 2011 top 5...

...and gave my number 1 a spin, before discovering some new Rammstein - which is always a good thing to do...

Into the weekend we go...

Highlight of the Day : New Rammstein...

No comments: