Friday, September 24, 2021

Reunion...

Playlist
The Album Leaf - Synchronic OST
The Album Leaf - Torey's Distraction OST
The Album Leaf - The Endless OST
Jimmy LaValle (The Album Leaf) - Spring OST
The Album Leaf - OST
The Album Leaf - One Day I'll Be On Time
The Album Leaf - Forward/Return
The Album Leaf - Between Waves
Jimmy LaValle (The Album Leaf) - Before You Know It OST
The Album Leaf - Artist & Mother OST
The Album Leaf - A Chorus of Storytellers
The Album Leaf - 3022 OST
Circa - Overflow
Circa - HQ
Circa - And So On
worriedaboutsatan - Circles I
Machinefabriek - Re:Moving (Music for Choreographies by Yin Yue)
Cloudland Blue Quartet - Variation on Brian Eno's "Thursday Afternoon"
Cloudland Blue Quartet - Variation on Brian Eno's "Music For Airports"
Various - Cloudland Blue Eclectic Selection 2021 Vol 39
Pink Floyd - The Final Cut

The machines wait...


...for work to start on tidying up the new creations - painstakingly going through every note of 8 piano loops and canceling out those which inadvertently clashed...



Allowing me to finish my next new LP, " Variation on Brian Eno's "Music For Airports""...

Anne was off out up the Pentlands with chum Teresa and Mac the dog...

I was off out for a lunch with my old chums and met Anne coming home as I wandered down the hill, slightly late (due to trying to get the new versions of the new Eno things onto my phone and failing)...

So Anne gave me a lift part way in...

Made it on time to Gaucho in St Andrew Square for a slap up...








...and some drinks...



Out for more drinks...





...but I was not the worse for wear and made my way home just before 7 - Fopp was shut as I passed...


I was in my seat of choice...


...but later had to move for someone more needy and I stayed as the bus emptied...


Views...




Home...


..the beast was home...


Some TV with Annie and then to podcasting, including edits from my two new Eno-related works...

Someone on the internet was listening to this so of course I had to post a pic...


..and indeed one of my Francoise Hardy LP collection...


Bed at midnight with plenty still to do on the podcast...

A good day...

Highlight of the Day : Out with chums...

No comments: