Tuesday, April 13, 2021

Possibly the best year ever...

Playlist
Cloudland Blue Quartet - 7W3N7YF1V3
Fripp & Eno - No Pussyfooting
Blue Öyster Cult - Tyranny & Mutation
Roy Wood - Boulders
Peter Hammill - Chameleon in the Shadows of the Night

Another lovely day outside - but not for me...




I was working on a new collection to celebrate 25 years of Cloudland Blue Quartet in June...

Remixing the versions of my older songs, the parts for which were recorded in 2017 and 2019...

Given some of these later ones were templates for work done on "Sparklemusik", maintaining keys and tempos, I was able to insert the vocal lines from the new versions into these intermediary ones...

The wonders of technology...


I also compiled my top 100 LPs of 1973 - what a year that was for top notch music...


Whittle to 75...


50...


25...


10...


...and, finally, 5...


All of which will gradually be revealed on the Twitter between now and Sunday...

Tasty tea from Anne...


...visit form Fang...


And, after "Modern Family" and "Breaking Bad", "Holby City"...

Highlight of the Day : Working on my music...and 1973...

No comments: