Sunday, April 11, 2021

Is it for the music, or is it for the yoghurt...

Playlist
Cloudland Blue Quartet - Sparklemusik (Box Set)
68 - Two Parts Viper (Deluxe Edition)
Konom - Konom
Robert Berry - 3.2 Third Impression
BRUIT ≤ - The Machine is burning and now everyone knows it could happen again
Godspeed You! Black Emperor - G d's Pee AT STATE'S END!
Tomohawk - Tonic Immobility
Hainbach - Landfill Totems
Jean-Michel Jarre - Amazônia
Alice Cooper - Billion Dollar Babies
Caravan - For Girls Who Grow Plump In The Night
Roy Wood - Boulders
Neu! - Die Zweite Neu!
Can - Future Days
Herman Van Veen - Ich Hab' Ein Zärtliches Gefühl
Beck, Bogert & Appice - Beck, Bogert & Appice
Sons Of Slum - Music Is The Message

Up and listening to the mock up of the new LP...









Then, with the "live" disc on the nutphones, shopping...


...and bringing home tasty bread...


I intended to reassure a Twitterchum that my shelf is safe but never did get round to it - it is though...





Sent some suggested music to Prog Rcck Willie to see if he wants anything...


Still waiting to hear back...


Anne's hare painting continued...


..and some chocolate, bought for my um, was snaffled by us...


I've had this Cloudland Canyon CD since our Rockies trip in 2008 - today was the first time I've noticed it's promo copy...


Also enjoyed a side of a Klaus Schulze record...


...before heading to my mum's...


I played her the proposed new LP...

She kept saying things like "is that you singing som=n? It sounds like a girl" and "Are those drums son? Do you play the drums?"

Anyway, she gave it the thumbs up...


...although that might well have been for the yoghurt...

Back home, I moved the CD player and amp down a shelf for more easy use...

Not that I use them much...


Fang popped in and, once again, stayed fro a good we while...


Tea was bacon, eggs and beans on toast...



And, "Line of Duty" was top notch...

Goodnight everybody...


Highlight of the Day : My mum likes my new LP...

No comments: