Friday, April 09, 2021

Plugged in, turned on...

Playlist
The Grays - The Very Best Years [EP]
Hainbach - Landfill Totems
Carter - Late Works
Taylor Swift - Fearless (Taylor's Version)
Jean-Michel Jarre - AmazĂ´nia
Jean-Michel Jarre - Equinoxe Infinity
Robert Fripp - Music For Quiet Moments

I'm writing this on 21 April and so, consequently, I have little recollection of what, if anything happened...

As always, I will need to rely on

(a) the playlist
(b) the photos and
(c) anything I might have posted on the Twitter to try and reconstruct...

As usual, I was up early and started with some views...


..including my headphones in the 36 year old amp...


...and the slightly younger but not much younger speakers...



This photo was clearly a mistake...


As I said, up early...



Well, this is a lot of help - coffee at my desk...


And the day was spent WFH and music listening...

It was a Friday though so, presumably, I recorded the podcast, or the first part of it...

Most likely after this very tasty looking beef chilli from the EP..





Yowsah!



And Fang popped by and stayed for a wee sleep...


And, at some point today, we will no doubt have watched a few episodes of "Modern Family" and possibly a "Breaking Bad"...

Hmmm...

Highlight of the Day ; By the loos of things, Anne's chili...

No comments: