Saturday, April 10, 2021

A new park is a good park...

Playlist
Various - Cloudland Blue Eclectic Selection 2021
Cloudland Blue Quartet - Sparklemusik (2021)
Cloudland Blue Quartet - SXTY (Latest Mix)
Cloudland Blue Quartet - Sparklemusik (Box Set)
Max Richter - Voices 2

Up before 6...



...to finish off the podcast, with the lights off...


...and the lights on...



Post breakfast, out for a drive into town and a walk...


...down to Stockbridge...





...where many places were shut...



...bit many, mainly coffee places, were open...

We made our way to Inverleith Park - Anne was here yesterday with Lynn...

I don't think I've been here before...




Wee saw a nesting swan...




All in all, a very pleasant morning...


Back to Cafe 33 where lovely cakes and a couple of coffees set us back eleven squid...

This pear tart was worth every penny though...


Then, a walk back to the car...



Back home, I used the random number generator to pick out 10 CDs to dip into...



And came up with these...

It's now a week and a half later and a couple of them remain unplayed...



Meanwhile, Anne was outside cutting the hedge...


In the afternoon, I finally got round to spending some time in earnest on organising the tracks for "Sparklemusik", which is due out on 7 May...

I needed to try and find all the tracks from all over my collection of hard drives...

I ended up searching through everything I've done since 2012, collecting stuff together that I might use...

I had to remix a couple of things too...


Then, prepping the tea...


I was in charge of onions and mushrooms...


...while Anne did the steaks and chips...



I think I did pretty well...


Wine was, of course, involved...


oh, and peas...




There was some dancing about...




...to Graham Parker & The Rumour....


Chili Sauce was the icing on the cake...



And, earier today, the new Max Richter arrived...


...and joined the first volume on the shelf...

On telly, "Deutschland 89" and "Vera" rounded off the day...

Highlight of the Day : A new park...

No comments: